Rainbow Bright

Friday, December 14, 2012

Hi loves! Today,I'm keeping it casual with one of my favorite oversized sweaters layered with a chambray shirt and uber cozy-but-swallows-up-my-head-snood. My fave riding boots and vintage cross body also made an appearance and I think this is a perfect look to end the week, go look at Christmas lights, and window/Christmas shop! What will you be doing this weekend?



Linking up HERE today!




THE LOOK
Snood: H&M (Similar: here
Sweater: H&M (Similar: here)
Chambray Shirt: Thrifted (Similar: here)
Jeans: Gap Premium Skinny (Similar here)
Boots: Target (Similar here
Bag: Vintage (Similar here)
Bracelet: Group Dealz (Similar here)
Watch: Armitron
Earrings: XXI

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...