The Anorak + A Knit Hat

Friday, February 22, 2013

 Hi Loves! I'm so excited that this week is officially over! I'm exhausted and all I want is to stay in, watch indie movies on netflix and cook with my honey this weekend. Thank you ALL for the suggestions and tips you all shared with me in my last post on my camera issues. (Special thanks to my blogger bestie Serena for patiently walking me through shooting manually and one of my lovely readers Suzanne for her email of photography tips!) I am by no means a professional at any of this, I'm just a girl that enjoys sharing my personal style with you while at the same time growing an affinity to photography!







MY LOOK:
Anorak: H&M (similar)
Oversized Button Up: Thrifted (similar)
Leggings: Target (similar)
Combat Boots: Delias (similar & heeled version)
Purse: Vintage (love this one!)
Knit Hat: Forever21 (love this color & this funky one!) 
Sunglasses: (trying to resist purchasing these)
Necklace: c/o Crown + Glitter 

Have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...