PepperMINT Patty...;o)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hey Lovies,

I hope you’ve all had an amazing week!!! I have another NOTD to share with you all! This is a random gem i found at Rite Aid in my nail polish haul featured the other day. As you know, spring is here (even though its stil cold where I am), and pastel nail polishes are totally on trend for this season.

Above is NYC’s Hint of Mint polish,and this really is a perfect creamy minty green. It applied really smoothly (no streaks!!) for such a low end polish and a top coat wasn’t even needed. I love finding quality polishes for affordable prices. :) Anywho, I am on the pastel polish train and I’m enjoying the ride lol…what colors are you loving right now?

Chocolatte xoxoxo~
PS…do you love my new ring?? I cant stop wearing/looking it. Kinda reminds me of those gorg YSL rings i obssess over lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...