NOTD(s)!!!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hey Loves!!
I hope you have had a wonderful couple of weeks! ;) I survived midterms and enjoyed my spring break (and got a new puppy) so I can now upload more frequently! Anywho…here are some NOTD pics from the last few weeks. Some people collect dolls, I collect nail polishes…heheheh! :D


Below are some polishes I purchased a few weeks ago. L to R: Essie (French Affair), China Glaze, Revlon (Siren) These apply beautifully and creamy with only two coats. I’m new to Essie but I think it gives OPI a real run for its money in quality and pigmentation. I’ve really been into pastels lately as you will soon see when I post more of my nail polish pics. :)

Below: Isn’t this the prettiest, creamiest blush pink that makes you excited for Spring?!…(which is finally here) I usually don’t repeat the same polish color so close together but I totally re-applied it last week. What are some of your favorite pastel polishes this season?
Stay Fab Lovelies! xoxoxo~
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...