The Layer Finale...

Monday, March 18, 2013











Hi Loves!! Today I'm bringing you mixed prints, layer, and a utility vest all in one look! I'm hoping this i sthe last look I have to style with layers and that Spring weather comes to stay here in KY lol. Utility vests have been on trend since Fall '11 due to how versatile they are and how easy it to use it to make a look cohesive. How are you planning to incorporate the utility vest into your spring wardrobe?
To see more about how I rock utility vests, check out my guest post on JaneSquared!


MY LOOK:
Vest: Old Navy (LOVE this one)
Sweater: Old Navy (Springier version)
Plaid Shirt: Thrifted (similar)
Jeans: GAP (similar)
Loafers: Target (similar)
Purse: Vintage Coach (similar)
Sunnies: (similar)
Lippy: CG See Red (here)

      Have a Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...