Honeymoon Paradise: High Waisted Bikini!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014


Hi Loves, as you all know, I've been MIA due to getting married! (Yayyy, I'm Mrs. Brown now!) and we immediately left for our honeymoon in Riviera Maya, Mexico! I took a Wedding leave of absence to settle into our new home and just relax. But I'm baaaackkkk and ready to go with some new material and fun surprises for you! We stayed at a gorgeous resort on Maroma Beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico, we immediately fell in love with the islands, we were at the beach everyday, my husband had several surprises for me through our week long stay there which I may share here later. I highly recommend a vacation to RM, Mexico with your significant other, friends or family. From the extremely sweet locals to the beautiful beaches and culture, Riviera Maya has some fabulousness to offer!  
Mr. & Mrs. Brown! ;)
A year ago, you couldn't have paid me to wear a bikini here on the blog lol. But so much has changed in my life and I'm more confident in the skin I'm in, plus I can't preach about self confidence and not live up to it! I am having a love affair with high waisted bikinis this summer because they are flattering on most body types, and the retro feel of it just speaks to my personal style. Do you own any high waisted bikinis or would you rock one at the beach or poolside?






WHAT I WORE ON MY HONEYMOON!

[ :: High Waisted Bikini Top & Bottom (sold out because I mixed and matched two swimsuits! but  there are some similar amazing styles here, here, here!) :: ] [ :: Sunglasses (similar) :: ] [ :: gold charm bracelet (similar) :: ]

Do you all want to see more photos from my honeymoon?? We had the best week of our life! I'm waiting on our wedding photographer to send us our wedding photos and then I will post some here, but for a sneak peak of our wedding day and honeymoon, check out my Instagram!

Stay up to date on the moments of my life here:

Remember to have some fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...