Feel Your Best: My 5 Minute Beauty Routine!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014





Hi Loves, if you're anything like me, you know that getting out of the door for work on time during the week can be a bit of a struggle. So in my attempt to conquer habitual tardiness, I have come up with a 5 minute beauty routine that has worked for me fabulously! During the day, I strive for a clean yet flawless face so I wanted to share the few products I use daily to achieve my desired look. 

1. I start off with a clean face after showering and always follow up with a moisturizer. I prefer moisturizers that are light due to my oily prone skin and that also have acne medicine in the ingredients to tackle any unwanted zit visitors as well as prevent future ones.

2. I apply a lip balm moisturize and soften my lips. I cannot handle dry lips.

3/7. Depending on my mood, I will either use my foundation brush to apply powder to my face to smooth my complexion and hide any blemishes or my foundation stick applied with a makeup sponge for a more dewey look. 

4/6. I believe in always smelling beautifully and I've fallen in love with the scent and matching lotion featured above (this was my wedding day scent and it is heavenly!)

5. If I'm feeling a little sassy, then I will add a pop of pink or other vibrant color to my lips.

8. Blush is always in my daily beauty routine, I tend to gravitate towards coral shades of blush to add a bronzy glow to my cheeks. 

I hope sharing this will in some way help you construct your own 5 minute beauty routine and look and Feel Your Best every day!


So soft, so thin, so absorbent. Carefree® Acti-Fresh® daily liners leave
you feeling nothing but fresh. Get $0.50 off any Carefree product at http://
www.carefreeliners.com/carefree-coupons-offers.
--------
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Energizer Personal Care via Glam
Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not 
indicative of the opinions or positions of Energizer Personal Care.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...