[Skirt Style Guide]: Black & White With An Orange Pop!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014





 Hi Loves! Today's look is the second installment of my Skirt Style Guide! I styled my favorite leather skirt that I've also styled here & here on the blog. My aim was to style a look that was edgy and chic enough to wear when going out with your girlfriends or on a date night with your honey. I decided to mix prints at the last minute with a windowpane print blouse and striped blazer. I kept it simple with black white, and silver accessories but because I LOVE color, I threw on a bright orange bag. My pointy cut out flats completed the look. 



WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Striped Blazer (Buy) :: Windowpane Blouse (Buy) :: Black leather skirt (Buy) :: Shoes (Buy) :: Orange Purse c/o Rosegal (sold out, but Black version here!) :: ]

Linking up here, here, here, & here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...