[Skirt Style Guide]: Pencil Plaid!

Monday, February 24, 2014





Hi Loves! I hope you've had a lovely weekend! A few of you have asked me for ideas on how to style skirts casually, a night out, and for the workplace and I figured what better way to help with this than to  create a style guide for how I style SKIRTS here on the blog! So, in each style post, I'll be sharing how I style a skirt for a certain occasion. In today's post, I style a plaid pencil skirt for a casual day out with friends, or even for a lunch date with your significant other. In this look, the chambray shirt transforms what would have been a professional look into laid back and chic! I wore some black cut out flats to keep the look simple and added my black tote bag to finish the look.  I hope you enjoy this Skirt Style Guide and if you have any other ideas for pieces you'd like to see me style, please feel free to comment below or email me!!!





WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Chambray Shirt (Buy) :: Plaid Pencil Skirt (Buy) :: Shoes (Buy) :: Black Tote Bag (Buy) :: Necklace (Buy) :: Earrings (Buy) :: Lipstick (Buy) :: ]

Linking up here, here, & here today!!

What do you think of this look? Would you style your pencil skirts similarly?

Have a Magnificent Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...