Blushing Tweed...

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy Wednesday Loves! I hope you are having fabulous weeks so far! In today's look, I wanted to channel a vintage professional look. Instead of grabbing my usual white or blue button down shirt to layer beneath my camel crew neck sweater, I decided to wear a blush pussy bow blouse instead. I think it pairs beautifully with the nudes in the rest of the look. The green tweed pencil skirt added a pop of color perfect for Fall.












THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Old Navy Crewneck sweater :: Forever 21 Blush Blouse :: H&M Belt :: Vintage Tweed Pencil Skirt :: Fossil Watch :: ]

Shop very similar items below:
Linked with: 

 |  The Pleated Poppy  |  Transatlantic Blonde  |  My Girlish Whims  |  Shopping in my Closet  |  Fitness Blondie  |  Because Shanna Said So  |  The Mummy Chronicles  |  Pampers and Pearls  |  Two Stylish Kays  |  Thrifting Diva  |  Vintage Gwen  |  Style Honestly  |  Cappuccino & Fashion  |  Tucker Up  |  Mom's Morning Coffee  |  Book of Leisure  |  Posh Pair  |

Also, don't forget to enter the amazing SpaFinder giveaway in my previous post--tell all your friends so they can enter too! 

Come join in on all the fun!

Have a happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...