Striped + Tied

Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy Monday Loves!! Guess what? It's my birthday month week! ;) I'm thrilled and a little freaked out that I'll be turning 30 this Saturday! I'm so blessed and I've got some fun things happening all around me, including the new schnazzy blog layout my amazing husband is working on for me! Stick around the new site launches on Wednesday











THE RUNDOWN:

[ TJMaxx Leather Bomber (similar) :: H&M Striped Shirt (similar) :: GAP Jeans (similar) :: Zara Checked Scarf (similar) :: Converse Sneakers :: H&M Purse (similar) :: Fossil Watch :: Gold Pave Link Bracelet :: Lipstick :: ]


Keep up with my adventures here:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Have a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...