Werk It!

Monday, April 20, 2015



Happy Monday once again loves! Another fabulous weekend is under my belt! I strongly believe in the phrase, "a Sunday well spent, brings a week of content"! This look embodies a professional vibe with a fun twist! I really love how every blue hue from my shirt to my shoes, play off of one another. As a working woman now, I've been having fun finding new ways to remix my wardrobe for the office and this is one of them! 












Photography c/o My Husband

THE RUNDOWN:
 [ :: Target Pencil Skirt (similar, similar, love) :: Vintage blue button down shirt (similar, similar) :: Target D'orsay Flats (similar, gimme) :: Forever 21 Taupe Tote Bag (similar) :: Double strand gold chain c/o (similar) :: Large Gold earrings (similar) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: ]

|  ON THE DAILY EXPRESS  |  MORE PIECES OF ME  |  STILL BEING MOLLY  |  RHEA ET CETERA  |  FASHIONABLY EMPLOYED  |  FIZZ AND FROSTING  |  CLAIRE JUSTINE  |  CHA CHA THE FASHION GENIUS  |  PINK SOLE  |  NOT DEAD YET STYLE  |  LIFE OF MEG  |  THE BON BON ROSE GIRLS  |  WHITNEY NIC JAMES  |  HER HEARTLAND SOUL  |  A TOUCH OF TARTAN  |  MAHOGANY CLOSET

What are some of your favorite work outfit combos? Share below! 

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...