March Madness Faves!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015


Hi loves! Happy April Fools day! It's that time again, where I share my favorites from previous month. March was a crazy month, full of snow storms, hibernation, college basketball (GO CATS) and even good news!

Links to each look:

1 \\ 2 \\ 3 \\ 4 \\ 5 \\ 6 \\ 7 \\ 

|  The Pleated Poppy  |  My Girlish Whims  |  Shopping in my Closet  |  Because Shanna Said So  |  The Mummy Chronicles  |  Pampers and Pearls  |  Two Stylish Kays  |  Thrifting Diva  |  Vintage Gwen   |  Cappuccino & Fashion  |  Tucker Up  |  Mom's Morning Coffee  |  Book of Leisure  |  Posh Pair  |  Design Life Diaries  |  Pumps and Pushups  |  Get Your Pretty On |

Which look is your favorite? I bet you can tell which one mine is! ;)
Comment below!

Have a whimsical Wednesday!



Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...