Butterscotch

Wednesday, May 20, 2015





Hi My loves! Are you as excited about the upcoming three day weekend as I am? It's hard to believe that this time last year, my husband and I were moving in together to begin our lives together. And a week later we were getting married!I can't wait to share a post recapping our first year of marriage together! okay, I digress...hahaha! 


Do you have any items that you own that takes you a long time to style because you want the look to be perfect? Well that's what happened with these wide leg pants! We've been trying to shoot these pants in various looks since late last summer and finally nailed a combo that I love with this look! My bright yellow crop top and my coral d'orsay flats complemented each other so well and my leopard clutch finished the look.  












Photography c/o My Hubby

THE RUNDOWN:
[ :: H&M Wide leg pants (orange, stripes!, similar) :: Leopard clutch c/o RAK bags (very similar) :: D'orsay flats (similar, very similar) :: Lipstick :: Clear sunglasses (square) :: Earrings (similar) :: ]

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

 |  THE PLEATED POPPY  |  MY GIRLISH WHIMS  |  SHOPPING IN MY CLOSET  |  BECAUSE SHANNA SAID SO  |  THE MUMMY CHRONICLES  |  PAMPERS AND PEARLS  |  TWO STYLISH KAYS  |  THRIFTING DIVA  |  VINTAGE GWEN   |  CAPPUCCINO & FASHION  |  TUCKER UP  |  MOM'S MORNING COFFEE  |  BOOK OF LEISURE  |  POSH PAIR  |  DESIGN LIFE DIARIES  |  PUMPS AND PUSHUPS  |  GET YOUR PRETTY ON

Have a Happy Humpday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...