Girl In Blue

Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Monday Loves! How did you spend your weekends? Mine was everything I needed and more! I just got back home from an incredible weekend away with my husband and our family in Gatlinburg! We spent time eating, laughing, catching up, riding go-karts, sightseeing, and even had time to squeeze in a moonshine tasting! ;) Life has been so crazy lately that I just soaked up these last two days of fun, slow paced relaxation as much as I could to recharge for the week. I hope you all had time to unwind and those of you who are Mothers or Mothers-to-be had a lovely day!


I love this shirtdress because it's so versatile! It can easily be worn to work or out for drinks with friends. In this look, I styled my new favorite Michael Kors bag, camel sandals, and gold accessories! 









Photography c/o My Husband
THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Gap Shirtdress (very similar, in love with this, in white) :: Michael Kors Tote bag c/o Shopbop (here) :: Double gold chain necklace (similar) :: Watch :: Earrings c/o my Mom (similar) :: Lipstick :: Sandals (similar) :: ]

|  ON THE DAILY EXPRESS  |  MORE PIECES OF ME  |  STILL BEING MOLLY  |  RHEA ET CETERA  |  FASHIONABLY EMPLOYED  |  FIZZ AND FROSTING  |  CLAIRE JUSTINE  |  CHA CHA THE FASHION GENIUS  |  PINK SOLE  |  NOT DEAD YET STYLE  |  LIFE OF MEG  |  WHITNEY NIC JAMES  |  HER HEARTLAND SOUL  |  A TOUCH OF TARTAN  |  STRAIGHT A STYLE |

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...