Chocolatte's Fabulous Finds!!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hey Loves!! Im going to start adding a thrifting segment to my blog! There are soo many wonderful things ive found in thrift stores for such great prices, so from now on when i scoop something up ill snap a pic and post it for you and hopefully ill encourage you to go thrifting in your own cities! :)

While out thrifting with my boyfriend a few weeks ago, i found this glass tray and immediately i thought this would be amazing to use to organize my lotions, perfumes etc on my armoire!! Its so pretty and unique and get this, only $3!! Lol honey i snatched it right up!! It goes perfectly with my things...what fabulous finds have you found lately???

Stay fab!! ~xoxoxo



2 comments:

  1. I usually thrift accessories rather than clothes. I fnd AMAZING necklaces and belts for 50cents! Why would u give away such a gawjuss pieces in the first place??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! I know!! I've found so many treasures over the years, that I'm happy they have :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...