HOTD- My Hair Literally Does What It Wants!!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sooo i rocked a fro-hawk yesterday...and below is a progression of changes my hair went through over the entire day....
1st pic- chunky twists taken down in the morning that were big fluffly and spacey (are those some waves i see at my roots? Lol)
2nd pic-midday, heat and humidity attacked my hair and some noticeable shrinkage but still slightly chunky and piecey!
3rd/4th pic- end of the day before going to see The Help with my girlfriends and its even more shrunken and less defined like a fro lol!
I love all three stages my hair went through and trust i rocked all three honey!! My hair has a mind of its own and i just roll with it..:)
~Chocolatte

1 comment:

  1. Love this look. .Even as it evolved throughout the day!

    -DIANA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...