Embracing Fall Fashion Early!! :)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hey loves!! The weather is slowly cooling down where i live and im soooo excited because fall is my favorite season because of my birthday, fall fashion, ans the holidays! Anywho, i decided to pull down my collection of scarves and start embracing fall early!!! I love scarves and how the prettiest scarf can jazz up the simplest outfit. I've been collecting them for years and i cant wait to see what unique prints i find as fall and winter approach!! :)
I store mine in a pink storage bin and i tried to show you my favorite ones because i have wayyy too many to show you individually...but some of my favorite ones are the printed ones and bright colorful ones!!
Stay Fab!! ~xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...