Solids & Stripes

Friday, January 27, 2012



Happy Friday Loves!
I hope you've all had a wonderful week! My week has been hectic between grad school classes and teaching! I'm proud of myself for posting twice in one week!! Major props to the girls who do this everyday lol. (So, I cheated a little...this is not the outfit I wore today, it's an older look that I never posted! *hint* my hair has no auburn color in the front haha!) Anyway I've been into stripes and prints alot lately and I felt this vibrant purple blue vintage blazer really added an edge and a much needed pop of color to this long striped body-con skirt. There was a little too much black and white for me, you'll see that I rarely wear black!!                                    



      
Wayferers, vintage necklace and of course an
  "arm party" :P




What trends have you been rocking lately? I'd love to hear from you! Thank you so much for reading my posts and continuing to follow me.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...