My Blog Is More Fashionable Than Yours!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012


Hi Loves!
I hope you all had an amazing weekend and are having a great week! I spent my weekend hanging with my sister and puppy and my boyfriend. If you are wondering where my post title came from, it's inspired from my screen t-shirt. I've had this shirt since the fall, but I  couldn't come up with the right outfit to wear it with. Once I saw it hanging in the store, I knew it had to be mine! :P I was inspired by a fellow blogger on Instagram who wore her screen tee with an over sized cardigan and decided to try it with a brightly colored blazer instead. I found this vintage beauty last fall as well, and my vintage nine west purse over the holidays. I paired them with my black skinnies, a honey mustard yellow scarf, and black over-the-knee (otk) boots. Enjoy the pics!

Isn't this the cutest? ;)










  

          
Heading out to celebrate our anniversary <3!
Love him to pieces!
  
The beautiful flowers he got me!

Today has been amazing and I'm so thankful for all that God has blessed me with!!
4 main things I am thankful for today are:
1. My boyfriend and I being blessed to celebrate another year together.
2. My baby sister turning 18 today!! (my how time flies).
3. Having such a patient photographer who believes in my blog---my sister!
4. My close girlfriend having her first child with her husband today.

Thanks again for reading my posts! Feel free to comment and follow :) Have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

  1. I love this post! Beautiful pics and even more beautiful woman! #5. POLO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks baby! hahaha! Of course my lil 4-legged boy is a blessing! (most of the time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling this blog old roomie. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this post! That shirt makes the 'fit super funky!!! lemme have that bag! yes?? Kk :)

    (shoutout to your photographer! hahaha)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...