Spring In January!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy New Year Loves!!
I can't believe I haven't updated you all in a month! I missed you all and I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating the holidays. I plan to post and update more often and expand my blog to its full potential this year! So, after a ton of rainy dreary days where I live, we finally got some sun! Who's excited about 47 degree weather in January? This girl. I got so excited about the weather that I decided to wear this outfit that I've been dreaming about lately. So what if it's not Spring yet? I'm going to rock my vintage neon flowered maxi skirt, steve madden "cowgirl" boots, my fave jean jacket, and tons of bright accessories. Bright colors make the gloomiest day better in my opinion. I got color in my hair in December and i've been loving it! So glad my hair decided to behave itself today lol. Enjoy the pics! :)

  

Have a great week loves! 
*Special s/o to my new photog, my sissy Diana*


7 comments:

  1. This outfit is everything!! I just love it.

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful those skirt colors are!

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was looking over my shoulder as I was browsing your blog and he kept saying "you have that" and "You would wear that". He's right:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...