Bohemian Watercolors

Wednesday, June 26, 2013












Hi Loves!! I've missed you! I've been feeling super uninspired and  like I haven't been reaching you or providing you with my best self so I decided to take a break for a week. Summer classes have begun and I've been interviewing for jobs so things have been hectic in my personal life all while planning our wedding! I'm also considering posting twice a week instead of my usual three ... I hope you know I love all of you and I'd love to hear from you more! Please feel free to leave comments under my posts and suggestions on what you'd like to see in the future here on the blog! :)

[ :: H&M White Cotton Tank (recent purchase) :: Target Watercolor Printed Pants :: Gap Denim Sandals :: Teal Shopper Bag :: Target Statement Necklace :: H&M Cuff Bracelet :: ]

Have a fab Wednesday!

Linking up here today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...