Leopard In A Bow

Friday, June 7, 2013




 A couple of weeks ago, I was sent this beautiful rose gold watch from Megan of Feral Watches! It's so dainty and unique in the fact that it wraps around your wrist twice for an extra bit of pizzazz! I received so many compliments on this piece while at Bible Study last night. As a lover of watches and all things rose gold, this watch is the perfect addition to my closet and it takes my usual arm party up several notches! If you love gorgeous watches like I do and you want to stand out in a crowd, go check out their site!




[ :: TJMaxx Leopard Blouse :: Gap Curvy Straight Dark Rinse Jeans :: Old Navy Tan Sandals :: Vintage Yellow Liz Claiborne Purse :: The Midas - Rosegold watch :: ] 

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...