Chambray + A Pencil Skirt

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hi Loves!! As you guys know, I've had so much fun experimenting with the many ways to pair a simple chambray shirt with fun skirts! (here, here, and here) In today's look, I've paired my newest light chambray shirt with a recently thrifted purple pencil skirt. The color of the shirt and skirt complement each other so well! I love chambray shirts because they can make a look more cohesive while making a piece like a pencil skirt a little more casual!











[ :: Women's Chambray Tab-Sleeve Top :: Thrifted Purple Pencil Skirt :: Old Navy Tan Sandals :: Vintage Woven Clutch :: H&M Tan Skinny Belt :: ]

Linking up with:
The Pleated Poppy
Wardrobe Wednesdays

Thank you all for your continuous support and wonderful comments! Please keep them coming, they truly make my day, and make blogging worth it. Don't worry, even if I can't respond to every single comment, I'll eventually be by to visit your blogs! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...