Canadian Tuxedo!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013













Hi Lovies! I have No idea why it's taken me so long to try this denim on denim look otherwise known as the Canadian Tux! Because I just love it and it may become my new go to :) Let me know if you've tried this look. Also what your Thanksgiving plans? I'll be spending it with my Fiance and his family this year and I may have to reconsider my plans to wear skinny jeans because I feel like stuffing my face lolol!

WHAT I WORE:

[ :: New Look Snood (alternative):: Target Acid Wash Chambray Shirt (alternative) :: Gap Jeans :: Target Oxfords :: Vintage Clutch :: Groopdealz Bracelet :: Rose Gold Relic Watch (alternative) :: ]

Linking up with:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Loves!! I'm thankful for every blessing in my life including all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...