Mad About Plaid

Monday, November 11, 2013

 Hey Loves! How have you all been? I feel like last week flew right by and I didn't get to chat with you all, I literally just threw up a couple of posts because last week was so crazy!! Well last Sunday, Jonah and I took our engagement photos! It was a perfect crisp fall day, and God blessed us with not only amazing weather but an amazing photographer. We got really creative and incorporated some props and things that are special to us. We cannot wait to receive the prints, and maybe I'll share a few here with you. ;)







WHAT I WORE:

[:: H&M Black Boyfriend Cardigan :: Thrifted Plaid Scarf :: Target Vintage Grey Tee :: Gap Boyfriend Jeans  :: Vintage Coach Purse :: White Converse :: ]

Linking up with Funday Monday, Monday Bloom, Monday Mingle, & Mode Monday today!

Have a great Monday and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...