Chartreuse + Salmon

Wednesday, November 13, 2013













Hi Loves! I decided to style this (new to me) vintage Chartreuse blazer and vintage salmon blouse with my new skinny jeans and lace up booties for a fun vintage inspired look. This look is easily wearable and could be styled various ways, with a different colored blazer and blouse or even with a cardigan and boots for a more relaxed look. Well it's freezing here in KY! I'm about to hop in the shower and head to work!

WHAT I WORE: 

[ :: Vintage Blazer + Blouse :: Gap Always Skinny Jeans :: DSW Lace-up Booties :: Lulu's Purse :: ]

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, WIWW, Wardrobe Wednesday, Style Elixir today!

Ps. Two days left until my Birthday!!
Have a great day and stay warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...