Camo + Denim

Monday, November 18, 2013


Hi Loves! How was your weekend? I had a wonderful 3 day weekend celebrating my birthday and it was exactly what I needed. Relaxation, good food, even greater company and lots of love and laughter!! Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes :)

In today's look, I decided to keep my clothing choices colorful, fun, & relaxed with some boyfriend jeans, converse sneakers, a gray cardi, my funky camo scarf my blogger gf Jordan snagged for me from NYC, and my yellow tote bag! Are you loving the camo trend? I love that this scarf allows me to incorporate pops of camo in the looks I'll be sporting in these colder months.








 WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Old Navy Cardigan :: H&M Camo Scarf :: Gap Boyfriend Jeans :: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Tote :: Converse Sneakers :: Vintage Sunnies :: ]

Linking up with: Funday Monday, Monday Bloom, + Monday Mingle today!

Have a magical Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...