Oversized Aztec

Monday, March 30, 2015


Happy Monday loves! I hope you've all had wonderful weekends! Ours was a bit of a roller coaster of emotions. Our CATS won their game and are on the way to FINAL FOUR so we are ecstatic! I've also been doing my best to prepare for my first day in my new position (read all about it here!) but time has just flown by and I've learned that life doesn't stop just so you can adjust to new chances, so I have to fight through it and show up with a smile.

Today's look is simple and layered. We've had some confusing chilly weather here lately including SNOW on Friday. It may look sunny outside but it's been chilly and windy so I can't break out my dresses and short sleeve shirts just yet. I'll be layering my life away and praying for warming weather to come!

 












THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: H&M Cardigan (similar) :: Old Navy Chambray Shirt (similar) :: Boyfriend Jeans (similar, similar) :: Ankle booties (similar, leopardheeled) :: London Fog Tote bag (similar, similar) :: Lipstick :: Watch (silver option) :: 

|  On the Daily Express  |  More Pieces of Me  |  Still Being Molly  |  Rhea Et Cetera  |  Fashionably Employed  |  Fizz and Frosting  |  Claire Justine  |  Cha Cha the Fashion Genius  |  Pink Sole  |  Not Dead Yet Style  |  Life of Meg  |  The Bon Bon Rose Girls  |  Whitney Nic James  |  Stylin in St. Louis  |  Her Heartland Soul  |  A Touch of Tartan

Have a fabulous Monday!



Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...