Fall Brights with Hush Puppies

Monday, October 19, 2015


Happy Monday loves! My hubby and I are finally transitioning our closets to fall/winter clothes but this look was so easy to put together because of these booties! I'd heard of this Hush Puppies brand growing up but I never owned a pair and honestly, I'm in love! The richness of color, quality, and comfort are out of this world. I love how it instantly brightens up a neutral look. The footbed of the shoe is padded and super comfy. I also found out that these shoes are pre-treated to withstand the harshest weather so I can come and go as I please. I'd like one in every color please! ;)











THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Olive green cowl sweater (similar, splurge) :: Skinny jeans (similar) :: Leopard clutch (similar) :: Booties c/o Hush Puppies :: Lipstick :: Watch :: ]

All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style is c/o my Husband

I hope Monday is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...