Work Style: The Aisha Skirt

Monday, October 5, 2015




Happy Monday loves! In today's look, I'm sporting a ton of color, despite the way everyone is gravitating to darker colors now that it's Fall. I'm finally getting the chance to style this fabulous ankara pencil skirt. It's vibrant print speaks to my penchant for color. This skirt is perfect for the office because it stops right at my knee and it can be dressed up with a crisp button up or blouse or more casually, like I wore here with a chambray shirt. 







I decided to take this outfit to the next level by wearing this gorgeous statement necklace sent to me, by Happiness Boutique! They offer free shipping as well a vast array of beautiful pieces, so make sure and check out their site, you're bound to find something you love.







All Photography c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN: (click on the links to shop this look!)

[ Aisha Skirt: c/o Maryam Garba :: Denim Shirt (similar) :: Necklace c/o Happiness Boutique :: Heeled oxfords (similar) :: Tote bag :: Lipstick (similar) :: ]


Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...