Tartan Shirt + Camel Leather Skirt

Wednesday, October 14, 2015



Happy Wednesday, loves! This week is flying right by! 

When I got these blue ankle boots, I immediately saw the two perfect pieces that would absolutely make this outfit complete. My vintage tartan shirt and my vintage camel leather pencil skirt. I love how the colors are fall friendly and complement each other. This whole look makes a statement, so I kept my accessories minimal. 







THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Tartan shirt (similar) :: Vintage camel leather skirt (option, similar) :: Shoes (similar, option) :: Leopard clutch (similar) :: Lipstick (similar) :: watch :: ]

All photography for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband

I hope Wednesday is great to you!

P.S Shopbop is having family and friends sale...25% off your order with the code INTHEFAM25

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...