Cape Escape

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I recently wore this look on a date night to see Kevin Hart live with my Husband and wanted to recreate this look for you all! Needless to say, we had an incredible time. It felt so good to unwind and laugh uncontrollably with my husband. So,  I've been obsessed with ankle boots and capes lately! If it would ever stop raining where we live, this look would be my daily (after work) uniform. 











THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Cape (love, want) :: Vintage chambray shirt (similar) :: Skinny Jeans (similar) :: Wedged ankle booties (similar) :: Statement necklace (similar) :: Watch :: Lipstick :: ]

All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband 

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...