Leather Pencil Skirt + Tweed Blazer

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

We've had the most sporadic warm weather over the last few days and I sure won't complain! This look is perfect for the end of fall and beginning of winter. The warm and neutral color palette of this look is perfect for the season. I'd wear this to a work holiday party or dinner with my husband. 
















All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband!

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Vintage tweed blazer (similar) :: Blue button up shirt (similar) :: leather pencil skirt  (similar) :: Tights (similar) :: Purse (similar) :: heeled oxfords :: Sunglasses : statement necklace (similar) ::]

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...