Grid Print Skirt + Chambray Shirt

Monday, December 14, 2015


So my Husband and I hosted our 2nd Annual Christmas party Saturday and we had a blast entertaining partying with all of our friends and family. An added special treat to the weekend was my best friend coming in from Atlanta to party with us! The outfit I'm wearing could easily be worn to a work Holiday party or a fun gathering with friends. I love how versatile a midi skirt is to my wardrobe and the grid print is so on trend!












All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Denim shirt (similar) :: Skirt c/o Chicwish :: Tights (similar) :: Ankle boots (similar, splurge) :: Leopard clutch (similar) :: Watch c/o Daniel Wellington :: Lipstick (similar) :: ]

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...