My 2015 Style In Review Part 1!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015


Hi Loves! Did you all have a Merry Christmas? This year was one of my hands-down BEST Christmases ever. God showed out and I enjoyed every moment of the time spent with my Husband, family, my in-laws, and all of our friends. I'm extremely thankful for this week of rest. I figure now is the perfect time to share the body of  work style that I shared here with you in 2015. This is the first post of two, so stay tuned for the rest tomorrow. Thank you for supporting me this year and I can't wait to see where 2016 takes us. I have new content coming live to the blog on Monday. So Stay Tuned!


All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Hubby

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Make sure to follow me on Snapchat @ChiomasEOS to keep up with my everyday happenings!

So tell me, which look was your favorite??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...