Striped Midi

Monday, December 7, 2015


Spent the weekend doing Christmas shopping, decorating our home for Christmas, and starting a few projects around the house that we've been meaning to for the past few months. I'm exhausted, but in a good way. It's hard to describe the pride I feel as a wife helping her husband plan our second Christmas since we've been married and feeling so "adult", now that's the kind of "adulting" i like! 


Now onto my outfit: I'll never tire of wearing flowy midi skirts. They flatter every shape and size and it's perfect for transitioning from the office straight to a holiday party! Don't be surprised if you catch me wearing this on my Instagram!











All photos Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Husband

THE RUNDOWN:

[ :: Blouse (similar) :: Skirt (c/o Chicwish) :: Tights (similar) :: Ankle Boots (similar) :: Leopard clutch (similar) :: ]

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...