Oxblood Top + Floral Midi

Monday, December 21, 2015


Happy Monday loves! I've had a pretty outstanding weekend. Friday, we drove my new car home and i'm super in love with her! God really blessed me with my new car every step of the process. My husband was such an instrumental part of helping me get her so quickly as well. I had my old girl for 11 years and it was time for us to part ways and i'm now #teamNissan lol! Driving has become more enjoyable now. Make sure to check out my Instagram here to see my new car and follow me on Snapchat @ChiomasEOS to keep up with my everyday happenings!


By now, I'm sure all of you are hip to my love affair with full midi skirts and this one is no different! If I switch out my wedged booties for heels, this look is perfect for a Holiday party and the varying shades of red just scream Christmas. 













All photos for Chioma's Evolution of Style c/o my Hubby

THE RUNDOWN:
[ :: Turtleneck :: Skirt c/o Chicwish :: Wedged Booties :: Tory Burch tote bag :: Sunglasses :: Lipstick :: Monogrammed Necklace c/o Onecklace (similar) :: ]

I hope today is fabulous to you!

Join in on all the fun here: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Make sure to follow me on Snapchat @ChiomasEOS to keep up with my everyday happenings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...