Polka Dots & Layers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012






Happy Monday Loves,
I hope you all had an amazing weekend! Today's outfit is inspired by my desire to "shop my closet" and make new outfits from the pieces I already own as well as my growing love for layers and all things polka dots! I improvised my denim jacket for a chambray shirt and FINALLY broke out my fur vest that I bought in 2010 for the first time! Sometimes it takes the perfect outfit to break out a statement piece and that is exactly what this vest is. So I paired my vintage over sized polka dot top with a pink skinny belt to cinch in my waist and give the outfit more shape with my black skinny jeans and cognac riding boots. I also brought out an oldie but goodie Nicole Lee bag that my sis got me two Christmases ago. I just love it! Enjoy the pics!












Do any of you ladies know of where I can find cute affordable polka dot tops to add to my wardrobe? I'd appreciate any suggestions :) As always, thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to comment below or follow! 

2 comments:

  1. Im currently in love with polka dots too!! I think they are cute without looking like immature. And i'm an educator with the love for fashion too! Its so nice to know someone who has the same profession and love like i do :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I'm excited to add more polka dots to my wardrobe this spring. Yayy for fashionable educators! :P Thanks for following me :) I love your blog and I'm about to do the same.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...