Floral Meets Chambray...

Monday, April 22, 2013

Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was great, we checked out some potential wedding venues and I think we may have found the one! Everyone's told us that finding the venue is one of the most important parts to get taken care of so we are so excited to be able to book that part, solidify our date and get on with the rest of our planning! ;)

Chambray and florals are one of my favorite pairings this spring! There is something so fresh, girly,  and classic about pairing the two and all of the pieces except my sandals and belt are thrifted!

PS. I've updated my ADVERTISE tab here on the blog! So please, check it out for more information! I'd be honored to work with you ;)












MY LOOK:
Chambray: Thrifted Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: H&M
Sandals: Target
Purse: Thrifted Liz Claiborne
Necklace: Thrifted

Linking up herehere and here today!



Embrace today loves! I refuse to let Mondays make me sad anymore ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...