Girl Meets World!!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hi loves!! I hope you all had great weekends, I took a day off blogging Monday to gather my self and reorganize and prioritize lol. This week is extremely crucial to my future career as a teacher, so I've been preparing and grinding! Prayers welcomed! :)



Now y'all know I love a statement necklace!! So when Derng reached out to me to pick out one of her many gorgeous pieces, I was immediately in heaven!! After perusing the site, it was so hard to pick just one! But I picked the Dutchess necklace and can you blame me? It's the perfect Spring piece with a multi-colored rhinestone collar mixed with pink and powder blue hues. So head on over to her site and check out her fabulous jewelry and I dare you to not fall in love! Simply enter AprilShowers to receive 15% off your next order through the month of April!!





 MY LOOK:
Vest & Jeans: Old Navy
Button Up: Thrifted
Flats: Target
Necklace: c/o Derng
Glasses: Forever 21






Click here to enter our $500 April Showers Giveaway!

Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...