Tomato Red

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's Wednesday loves!! We really lucked out this past weekend and got some amazing weather, so I decided to let it all hang out and rock my tomato red mini. Did I feel the need to throw on a striped tee, leopard oxfords and my fave 2 Chainz necklace? DUH!! If you're expecting rain like we are, I hope these photos brighten up your day!









MY LOOK:
Top: H&M Skirt: Old Navy Belt: Thrifted Oxfords: Target Clutch: Thrifted Necklace:  c/o Crown + Glitter Earrings: Thrifted Arm Candy: Forever 21, H&M

Don't forget to check out my updated Advertising tab for info on how we can work together! I'd love to see your site or company showcased on the right side of my blog! ;)





Have a Whimsical Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...