Neon + Seersucker

Friday, April 19, 2013

Hey loves!! My schedule at work has been cray cray so I've been doing what I can to stick to my blogging schedule! Yesterday, I decided to be adventurous and take out my tripod to take photos because noone was home. It is not easy y'all. Seriously! Mad kudos to all bloggers who self shoot on their blogs! After getting over the awkwardness of setting everything up in public to take pics of myself and dodging huge bees that were swarming around me, I was able to get some decent shots. It really makes me appreciate my sissy for always being so patient with me and taking my photos but this will be a great alternate for days when she or my fiance aren't around. For any of my readers who shoot with a tripod and self timer, how do you achieve crisp, clear shots? ALL TIPS & SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME! ;)









MY LOOK:
Top: Forever21
Skirt: Thrift find!!
Belt: H&M
Sandals: Target
Necklace: My sister's
Sunnies: Amazon


Linking up here & here today!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...