Chevron Maxi

Friday, May 3, 2013








Dress: c/o Kintage | Jacket: Old Navy | Clutch: Vintage | Sandals: Old Navy | Necklace: Target | Watch: Armitron | Arm Party: Forever 21, H&M, Target | 

I was so excited when I received this gorgeous Maxi Dress from Kintage.  I'm heading out of town with my fiance for the weekend to visit with his family to celebrate his grandma's 85th birthday and this gorgeous chevron printed beauty is already packed up to be worn while there! This dress mixes the best of both worlds, brights color-blocked with black and white, all you need is your favorite denim jacket and sandals for cooler days and you're set! I'm hoping for gorgeous weather this weekend though ;) Check out her site for more fabulous dresses and accessories!

Linking up here & here today!

Have an amazing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...