Viva Las Vegas!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What To Wear: Vegas Trip

My go-to daytime look I would wear in a sunny, gorgeous climate like Vegas! Don't forget your sunscreen! ;)

[:: Rebecca Taylor top :: Zara Boyfriend Jeans :: Modcloth Sandals :: Modcloth Satchel :: ]
[ :: Statement Necklace :: Raybans :: Fedora :: ]

Around this time of year, I’m usually ready to just pack up and go on vacation or a road trip! I  haven’t traveled much this year, but last year, I went to Chicagotwice, Memphis 3 or 4 times, and Atlanta and Cincinnationce. We are saving for our wedding so we may only take one trip or small vacay this year. But one of the places I’ve always dreamt of visiting was Vegas! 

If I got the chance to go to Vegas with my girls for my Bachelorette party or with my Fiancé for one of our getaways,  there is so much I would want to do! I would definitely play the tourist role to the fullest and visit the popular well known attractions. Most people would go there for the gambling and partying and that would be so much fun but y’all already know me, so the wonderful places to eat, shopping, and sightseeing would be at the top of my list! There is a humongous H&M store in Town Square Las Vegas that I would need a few hours with!! ;) 

Don’t even get me started on ALLLLL the restaurants I would need to try! For starters, Firefly, where we could pass around plates of bacon-wrapped dates, Manchego mac and cheese, chorizo clams and tortilla Española, all washed down with a pitcher of sangria or mojitos, I mean seriously, can you think of anything better? After we had shopped til we dropped and stuffed our faces to capacity with food and drinks, we would head off to go sight-see and maybe take pics for the blog! ;) Walking along the strip to check out the Bellagio’s world famous fountains and Mandalay Bay Beach would be absolutely gorgeous at night. After that, I would love to dance the night away at Tao or the Voodoo Rooftop Nightclub!
            Where are you off to next? I hope my little Las Vegas Guide has helped inspire you for your  next trip! 

Have a Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...