Tangerine | Chambray | Neutral Leaves

Monday, May 13, 2013


Happy Monday Loves!! How were your weekends? Mine was fun! On Saturday, My Fiance got tickets for us to go see/hear the amazing FLOTUS Michelle Obama (OMG! I just LOVE her!) give the keynote commencement speech at a local university here in KY! I haven't decided if I want to do a whole post on it, but leave a comment below if you would like one! For those of you following me on Instagram, you already  saw some pics! So make sure you come follow me there to keep up with my daily life in photos! I hope you got to celebrate and love on all of your mothers and if you're a mom, I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!! 












WHAT I WORE:
      [ :: Old Navy Blouse & Shoes :: H&M Belt :: Banana Republic Skirt :: Thrifted Target Clutch :: ::Forever 21 Necklace :: Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish :: ]

Linking up here, & here today!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...