Summer Nail Polish Faves!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Summer Nail Polish Faves


[ :: Essie Avenue Mountain :: Deborah Lippmann Yellow Brick Road :: Bobbi Brown Pink Valentine :: Nars Madness :: Essie Play Date :: ]

Hey Loves! You may have already noticed, that I just love to paint my nails! I have a huge collection of various colors and brands. I paint my nails 2-3 times a week and it's relaxing and therapeutic for me. It's a way I can express myself and be creative. Above are some of the colors I've been just dying over and cannot wait to wear this summer! I'm currently wearing a combo of pink and orange right now! What nail polish colors are you currently loving? I'd love to hear and maybe you'll see me rocking one of your recommendations! ;)

Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...