Diced Pineapples..

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hi Loves! Did any of you score any of the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target pieces? I decided to purchase my dream bag from the line on the Target website super early Sunday morning and by 4am (don't tell my fiance or anyone lol) after several hiccups and broken links, victoriously snagged it! *fistpump* All of the bags from the line are currently sold out in stores and online so staying up late to order it, was totally worth it! It should arrive today and I can't wait to style it this Fall! 






When the owner and creator April of Forever Natural Tees reached out to me to collaborate and review one of her shirts, I was so flattered! As a fellow "Curly Girl", I absolutely support the message she is spreading to empower women in the natural hair community to love themselves. My hair is currently in a protective style of marley twists, but I am a Girl With Curls That Rocks! This shirt is so cute and is a wonderful statement maker for any outfit that can be dressed up or down. Snag your own here!





WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Old Navy Utility Vest :: H&M Divided Conscious Trend H&M Pineapple Print Fitted Pencil Skirt :: Girls With Curls Rock Shirt c/o Forever Natural Tees :: Vintage Dooney & Bourke Cross-body Purse :: Converse Sneakers :: Vintage Yellow Necklace :: ]

Linking Up With: The Pleated Poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Rolled Up Pretty, WIWW, Wardrobe Wednesday today!

Have a Whimsical Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...