FALLing in Love...

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hi Loves! How were your weekends? Mine was spent lazying around, washing and re-twisting my hair, studying, and hanging with my sis and then my fiancee! Yesterday was the first day of Fall and I'm excited about the weather, holidays, my birthday and of course Fall Fashion!! 

Today, however,  is a super special day for me in that I start my new job as a head-start teacher AND on this day last year, my honey proposed to me in the most beautifully romantic and special way. If you are a new reader and want to read about it, the entire story is here. I can't believe a year has flown by and that in just a few short months, I will be his WIFE!!! I thank God for allowing him to find me and I truly love him more than any words can say. Enjoy the pics!









Take 1


Take 2


Finally got it right! ;)

--------

WHAT I WORE :

[ :: Forever 21 Shirt :: Gap Curvy Jeans :: Target Shoes :: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Yellow Mini Satchel :: ]

WHAT HE WORE : 

[ :: Thrifted RL Plaid Shirt :: Gap Straight Fit Jeans :: Black Pro Keds :: Gold Casio Watch ]


Linking up with: Funday Monday + Monday Bloom today!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...