With Peplum On Top!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hi Loves!! In today's post, I style this ivory peplum top with a floral A-line skirt. There is something so chic and classic about a peplum top. You can style it with jeans, shorts, or like I did in today's look. Peplum tops not only accentuate curves but it can slim and contour at the same time, making you look sleek and put together. I don't see this trend going anywhere, anytime soon. How do you style your peplum tops? 

>>WEDDING UPDATE<< We are moving full steam ahead in planning our wedding and we are are now in the [Decor] stage and we've been on the hunt for floral vases for our reception centerpieces among other things! My fiance and I spent most of our weekend searching for vases and we've found so many and I love that we have developed a vision for what we want out of our wedding and how it is slowly but surely coming to fruition. (Whoda thunk I'd become a DIY Bride?) It's nerve wracking but pretty damn exhilarating at the same time. 

I just have to shout out my Fiance, he's truly amazing y'all! I thank God that he's not the kind of man that only wants to put on a tux and show up to the wedding, he has really been a thoughtful, helpful, sweet, and calming force throughout some wedding planning hiccups! Between him and my sister (MOH) and one of my best friends, I am feeling more and more confident that our wedding will be better than we ever dreamed of! ;)  We are also getting ready to meet with photographers and see who is a perfect to shoot our engagement/wedding photos. All tips and suggestions on how to find a great wedding photographer are welcome!!












WHAT I WORE:

[ :: Forever 21 Peplum Top :: Target Skirt ($7!!) :: Old Navy Sandals :: Bag c/o :: ]

I'm working on a -Planning An Amazing Wedding On A Budget- Series and I can't wait to share it with you all here soon! 

linkups:

HAPPY HUMP-DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...